Thursday 14 June 2012

Ideal Forever!


   Today I feel annoying and indignant because I exceed all the injustices as live the people. I always interesting the problem social in Chile, particularly inequality economic produce many problems most, for example poverty and discrimination.

  Personally I go to the periphery the city, where I see many problems in education, health, delinquency, but above all feel of impotence and I can’t do many, but neither go unnoticed.


  I believe that can change and is this where some people call me deluded. The people says is beautiful think so, but is false is because I am young and after I change my think, for this I tattoo my body with a word very import for my, “UTOPÍA”.

  On my back I have an image a sunset, in where manages to capture the sun and this ideal hugs a woman, for my means Utopia, because there a sentence of Eduardo Galiano, is a Uruguayan journalistwriter and novelist.

   This is a sample for show to people what my ideal always is with me, I can’t forget my ideal. 

“Utopia is on the horizon. Walk two steps, it moves two steps and the horizon runs ten steps further. So for good is utopia? For that, used to walk."
                                                                                                                        Eduardo Galeano.

2 comments:

  1. hi!
    the word idea is important, because i think who that word defined the personality of people
    bye

    ReplyDelete