Friday 29 June 2012

The Last...


   Hello my fried, this is my last post in the blog, because the semester ends. The blog was an experience very didactic in comparison whit the class traditional I've had before.

   I enjoyed written in the blogs, because I create post reality, where I can express things I spent, about injustices, passions and ideals that I feel, feelings that move me. I didn’t complicated write the number of words, this was awesome, and I think was because the topics of blog were interesting.

  My post favourite was about photography I like, because I wrote about one moment very special in my live, this ship is beautiful for me. 


  Also I wrote in the blog helped me to learn redact in English, formed players and placing connectors. I meet new word too.


  Maybe the only thing lacking, was a teacher correction with commented in the blog, for I know as I made, and I can attention for other.


  Never had I written a blog before, but as I like I write my own blog, but In Spanish. See you on another occasion; I hope you enjoyed reading my post as much as I enjoy writing them.


Bye will miss.


No comments:

Post a Comment