Thursday 12 April 2012

My Autobiography

    Hello my name is Viviana Flores,but call me vivi, it's most small. I was born on  November 4th, 1992 in Santiago, Chile. I love my two family, my mom her name is Ema and my Dad his name is Ricardo, they are divorced now, but the marriage born my brother Fabian and I. I have most sisters, Constanza y Nathalie for part my mom and Andrea for part my dad. my brothers is most import in my life.
when I was children, I studied in a small school  on Puente alto, San Guillermo. In that school I learn very stuff, I always was good in the school, I loved  go to a school, I was president of the course of 5to grade to 4to grade, I like contribute whit my classroom.
   In 2010 I fly to the secondary and I go to University, I was access to study public administration in The University of Chile, one the best of the country.  In the actuality I study second years of de public administration and I don't regret. 
   
   Also I like other stuff, as go to watch movie to the Cineteca Nacional, I dislike go to commercial cinema. I like to ride bicycle too, that is liberating. I always go out my boyfriend or my fried to concert, is very entertaining. 

   Goodbye my new fried, see you soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment